- Develop and own physical design implementation of multi-hierarchy low-power designs including physical-aware logic synthesis, design for testability, constraints, static timing analysis, formal verification, Gate level functional & timing ECO in advanced technology nodes
- Develop & document STA & Synthesis strategies. Interact with methodology teams to address challenges related to new technology nodes.
- Familiar with constraint checking tools and techniques to deliver quality constraints for both pre and post CTS views.
- Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions, and drive execution
- Proficiency in advanced synthesis & STA techniques to achieve aggressive low power, area, and timing goals. Must be able to drive solutions for complex timing closure scenarios.
- Ability to optimize designs for best in class in low power and high performance with logically equivalent RTL transforms
- Experience with multi-clock and multi-power domain designs.
- Proficiency with ECO for functional and DFT timing closure
- Deliver physical design of an end-to-end IP or integration of ASIC/SoC design.