THIS PROJECT IS IN ROCHESTER, NY THE RATE OF PAY IS $17.50-$35.00 AN HOUR.
THERE IS NO PER DIEM ON THIS PROJECT.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: PIPE WELDERS WANTED
As a Pipe Welder with the Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on all our projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$17.50-$35.00 / HOUR FOR FULL JOURNEYMAN PIPE WELDER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our skilled crafts with more than just a competitive hourly rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Potential career growth into our certified craft program with additional benefits of increased wages, paid holidays and vacation accrual.
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
Relevant job titles include: Journeyman Pipe Fitter, Journeyman Pipefitter, Pipe Fitter, Pipefitter, Pipe Welder,Industrial Pipe Fitter, Industrial Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Fitter, Certified Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Welder, Journeyman Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Welder, Journeyman Welder, Journeyman Fitter, Fitter, Welder, Structural Pipefitter, Structural Pipe Fitter, Structural Pipe Welder, Certified Welder, Certified Fitter, Structural Fitter, Structural Welder
The ideal candidate for our Pipe Welder role will meet the following requirements:
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 years’ experience, be familiar with industrial and process piping systems with specific attention to hospital, industrial and heavy institutional installations.
- Mandatory minimum of 5 years’ experience in pipe welding. combo experience is a plus.
- Experience in structural/plate and sheet metal welding will not be considered relevant experience
- Experience as a pipe fitter (pipefitter) is a plus
- Must be familiar w/industry standard & code compliant construction practices.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Bevel joint cutting with an oxy-acetylene torch is mandatory.
- Must be able to pass a pipe welding practical tests as follows.
- Carbon steel- 6010 root with 7018 fill in 6g position on 2' Monster coupon
- Carbon steel- 6010 root with flux core fill in 6g position on a 6' schedule 80 coupon
- Tig - carbon steel and stainless steel
- Experience of a residential nature will not be considered relevant.
- Experience in carbon steel, stainless steel, heating and cooling lines; mechanical room or central utility plant experience; must be demonstrated in the application process to be considered.
- Drug test / Pre-employment knowledge & skills test required.
- OSHA 10 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus marketplace is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and Plumbing
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
Journeyman Pipe Fitter, Journeyman Pipefitter, Pipe Fitter, Pipefitter, Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Fitter, Industrial Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Fitter, Certified Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Welder, Journeyman Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Welder, Journeyman Welder, Journeyman Fitter, Fitter, Welder, Structural Pipefitter, Structural Pipe Fitter, Structural Pipe Welder, Certified Welder, Certified Fitter, Structural Fitter, Structural Welder
$17.50 - $35.00 /Hour
Construction, Engineering & Aerospace, Other