$120,000 - $130,000
Job ID # 23583
With new business from two major car companies, our client has a legacy in Northwest Indiana spanning the last 20 plus years. Production is increasing and as the facility expands in both size and output, a need has arisen to bring on a Plant Engineering Manager to support this fast-paced plant.
Duties of the Plant Engineering Manager include:
- Lead the Maintenance, Engineering, and Facilities Engineering departments within automotive manufacturing facility
- Work alongside corporate manufacturing team to coordinate new product launches and retooling
- Review and approve capital equipment upgrades and develop long term goals for facility projects
- Oversee manufacturing process and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure safety throughout the facility
Qualifications for the Plant Engineering Manager include:
- B.S. in Engineering discipline
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to lead a team of engineers and supervisors
- Ability to compile reports and procedural manuals
- Strong computer skills: MS Office and ERP/MRP Systems
- Automotive experience and TPS preferred
- Come aboard with a growing company that has a legacy of awards and accolades within their industry
- Join a team that has an embedded culture of teamwork and centered around respect, trust and communication
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
- Join an established and award-winning facility
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.