The Plant Floor Systems Execution Engineer is responsible for supporting the automation execution teams and plants with technical issues resolution, providing technical direction, executing PFS common processes and procedures and driving continuous improvement. Work is performed in a centralized manufacturing engineering activity or assembly/plant activity where a considerable amount of creativity and initiative is exercised as well as a high level of independent judgment. Work may involve development, testing and piloting of advanced process technology.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Provide Plant Floor Systems technical execution support for North American assembly operations as required
- Provide technical expertise on the design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of the PFS systems
- Providing technical direction and oversight to outside vendor sources - Work may be independent in nature, or require the assistance from plant personnel.
- Support project teams with commissioning of PFS system throughout North America.
- Support plants with root cause identification of process and/or PFS related issues.
- Act as direct interface between IT and the execution teams as well as other support organizations
- Audit PFS hardware and software implementations for adherence to standards
- Drive solutions using common systems and global standards
- Provide PFS Execution training and guidance to suppliers and execution engineers
- Create, maintain and improve PFS standardized work, processes and procedures
- Actively gather and drive closure of lessons learned
- Travel as required
- Self-motivated and ability to multitask
- Ability to provide technical direction to others face-to-face and remotely
- Proven ability in project management skills and ability to teach others
- Multiple different ME assignments with successful individual achievements or strong team-based achievements
- High level of engineering and problem solving skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- Thorough knowledge of the GA tooling and manufacturing processes.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.