The Intersect Group's client in Dallas, TX is hiring for a Planview Administrator / BA immediately.
The technical system administrator is responsible for maintaining, upgrading and managing the software, hardware and networks related to IT's Project and Portfolio Management System.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role as well as the ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly - and communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The primary goal is to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Build and maintain application server compatible with underlying O/S
• Coordinate with development teams to identify needs and work with Network Team, Server Administrators and Database administrators to design application server environments
• Provide technical support to web designers and developers to assist in operating server technologies; maintain metadata and support document management facility
• Facilitate automated reports using database queries using scheduling engine from the application
• Respond to requests received by functional user(s) in timely manner
• Provide support in Quality Assurance testing (Unit/Integrated/UAT) for Stories/Bugs/Tasks
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
• Be the Single Point of Contact with the vendor for support
• 2+ years of experience using Planview PRM version 15.0 onwards @ On-prem
• 1+ years of experience with SQL database server
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68589 when responding to this ad.