ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for a Platform Engineer role with our direct client in Lakeland, FL. This position has the fully remote option. Candidates not required to be onsite. Strong possibility of contract extendable up to 18 months.
Hourly rate is $57.55/hour on W2
• Experience with vROPs, is preferred
• Experience with HPE OneView, is preferred
• Must have 2-4 years of experience in supporting Windows Server Operating Systems
• Minimum 3 years of experience with multiple hardware platforms to include HPE and Lenovo
• Minimum 3 years of experience with various infrastructure platform management tools to include HPE ILO, SCCM, SCVMM, VMWare ESXi 6.0, 6.5 & 6.7, vCenter Hyper-V 2012R2 & 2016, VMware Skyline, etc
• Minimum 4 years of experience with PowerShell & PowerCLI scripting
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a Windows Server Engineering position, is preferred
• Extensive experience with the VMware technologies including vSphere ESXi, vSAN and NSX-T
• Experience with various VMware tools such as vROPS, vRLI, SDDC LCM, vIDM and vRNI
• Experience with multiple hardware vendor platforms to include HPE
• Experience with various Windows Server Operating Systems
• Systems Engineering involves defining, developing, maintaining and advising on the effective use of the information technology architecture to maximize their value.
• Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration and support
• Capacity monitoring and planning
• Systems and project design and architecture
• Problem determination and resolution
• System security and vulnerability remediations
• New technology awareness, research and system integration
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
• Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
• The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
• HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
• DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
• 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
• Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
• ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
• Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
• AWS Managed Services Partner
• Google Cloud Partner
• ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
• ISTQB Gold Partner
• ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
• SOC2 Type II Compliant