Portfolio Release Analyst
Industry: Health Insurance
Location: Chicago Loop
Terms: 12-Month Contract-to-Hire
This position is responsible for detailing the release execution plan for each product in the portfolio; orchestrating deployment and promoting code to production; and coordinating communications regarding implementation including downtime impacts to business.
* Serve as the point of contact for the portfolio into the release management team.
* Communicate release details to the portfolio and technical teams to ensure seamless coordination.
* Determine release milestones across product clusters to meet business functionality needs.
* Review product to verify that quality assurance requirements have been met prior to deployment.
* Manage the execution of all code deployments to Production and non-Production environments.
* Own COs that are created to execute deployments.
* Resolve any issues due to build and deployment errors.
* Responsible for the auditability of build and deployment processes.
* Work with App Dev teams and Environment Manager to create build schedules for all environments.
* Work to automate build and deployment process to the highest degree possible.
* Manage dedicated vs flexible resource allocation.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
* Experience in advanced technologies testing.
* Experience in application configuration.
* Experience in application development platforms / languages.
* Experience in ITIL Service Management.
* Experience in release management planning tools.
* Decision making.
* Oral & written communications.
* Release / deployment management.
* Ability to execute.
* Adaptability / ability to manage change.
* Detail oriented.
* Interpersonal skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications: .
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Program / project management.
* Experience in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools (Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, RallyDev).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU??
• Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks
• Opportunity for professional growth and leadership within Global Leader in IT Consulting.
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.