Power BI/Data Analyst
BCForward is currently seeking highly Power BI/Data Analyst for our client based in Cary, NC
- Position: Power BI/Data Analyst
- Location: Cary, NC
- Expected Duration: 24 Months
Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met. Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications. Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
- Data Analyst / ETL Developer with 3+ years' experience.
- Analyze data from a broad range of sources / databases and translate it into actionable insights for senior leadership, managers, and business partners. - Employ various analytical tools for evaluating trends and measuring performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Translate business problems into a data and analytics plan and execute, through exploratory descriptive analysis, feature engineering and/or machine learning techniques
- Combine hard skills like programming, statistics, data modeling with soft skills like communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Provide thought partnership and data support to drive the design, execution, and measurement of various projects.
Experience with: -
Must have: -
- SQL - Strong experience in Data Warehousing, dimensional modeling, star / snowflake schema design, etc.
- Experience with ETL, data cleaning and data modeling - Data Analytics Visualization / Dashboards using Power BI / Tableau - Comfortable with spreadsheet and presentation tools (Excel, PowerPoint)- Strong grasp of data / analytics activities
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130103 when responding to this ad.