This position is with one of our direct clients. They are looking for a POWER BI Candidate with experience in AAS. For an immediate response, please reach out to Blessy - Blessy(at)Divihn(dot)com for more details about this position or call Blessy - 224 704 1709. Candidates only local to IL and neighboring state please apply as there will be an in-person interview.
JOB TITLE: Power BI Developer (with experience in AAS)
JOB LOCATION: Aurora, Illinois
Responsible for assisting the Senior PowerBI Developer with maintaining and enhancing existing PowerBI dashboards and reports. This individual will be a member of the team supporting the current EDW as well as the rollout of a new EDW project. The role will also be responsible for helping the Senior PowerBI Developer train IT and Informatics team members in PowerBI authoring skills.
- BS in Computer Science or Information System
- 2 Years experience and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (PowerBI, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Server, Azure)
- Experience creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in MS Power BI Desktop
- Knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table)
- Very strong interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.