Pre-Sales Architect / Strategist (Big Data Analytics Solutions) - Remote opportunity within the US
Who we are
For 30 years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Are you looking for a unique, truly creative, challenging, and innovative role? This is a leadership position within one of the most exciting and growing companies, Stefanini!
In this amazing role, you will have the opportunity to engage with the customer's business and technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment. You will interface with your counterpart in the Delivery organization and partner with affiliate organizations to:
• drive the product roadmap and technical roadmap of the integrations
• define the use cases that can be implemented
• understand the features that can be supported for future roadmap and technical capability alignment.
If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
• Complete ownership of solutions on Analytics and Data Science deals and new business opportunities.
• Responsible for all phases of sales cycle from a Pre-Sales standpoint: qualification, solution definition, pricing, bid defense and deal closure.
• Enable sales team to be successful in their endeavor to sell and grow Analytics business within the Client's enterprise.
• Enable sales team by designing effective collaterals with right messages for right positioning of company's service offerings.
• Engage in high impact conversations to build a strong brand perception for the enterprise in the eyes of the customer. Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with Data Analytics solutions
• Engage customers in conversations to identify their needs, pain points and propose right solutions
• Provide thought leadership through the sales process on active opportunities
• Responsible for ongoing engagement with industry advisors and analysts to showcase capabilities, participate in assessments or learn industry insights.
• Define optimal, right sized and competitively priced solutions with delivery models comprising the right mix of onsite, offshore and nearshore solutions.
• Continuous and ongoing engagement with project delivery teams to track delivery success and document case studies.
What do you need to succeed?
• At least 5 years in a Pre-Sales and solutioning capacity within Analytics and Data Science with responsibility for end to end ownership of solutions.
• Must have defined solutions on Analytics opportunities ranging of all sizes.
• 5 years of deep experience building on-prem and cloud data solutions (Snowflake, Azure, AWS, or GCP etc.).
• 5 years of data architecture, business intelligence and/or consulting experience.
• 4 years of data architecture and/or data warehousing experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure SQL DW, BigQuery etc.).
• Experience and complete understanding of smart shoring sourcing models leveraging onsite, offshore, and nearshore locations.
• Prior hands-on experience being part of Data Analytic or Data warehouse teams developing a solution.
• Experience with developing solutions with modern data architecture, data visualization, and data science.
• Experience designing strategic solutions addressing strategic sourcing needs of clients.
• Experience on transformative solutions designed to deliver sustainable cost savings and improved quality of service.
• Experience designing application solutions on Application development and Application Maintenance areas.
• Demonstrated ability to show a consultative approach to identifying customer needs and defining right fit solutions.
• Ideally must have managed and met assigned Pre-Sales target.
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
• Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
• Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across organizations.
• Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
• Demonstrated industry efficiency in the fields of database, data warehousing or data science.
• Experience implementing data services in a variety of distributed computing and enterprise environments.
• Customer facing skills to represent Stefanini well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
• Desire and ability to interact with different levels of the organization from development to C-Level executives.
• Consultative approach to identify customer needs and define solutions.
What you'll get
• Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
• Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
• Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we're different
• Brazilian and privately owned company;
• Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
• Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
This position can be remote / home based, preferably within the Middle West and East Coast.