This Contract Position is with one of our Direct Clients. Please submit resumes to Pratichi-pjhala(at)divihn(dot)com or call Pratichi at (630) 847 0267 with any questions. Title: Principal Engineer, Product Quality Advanced Surgery (Medical Device class II and III)
Location: Deerfield IL or St. Paul MN (Post-COVID could either be 100%-remote or onsite)
Duration: 12 months Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering (experience matters the most)
- 5 years or more (this is for a seasoned Engineer)
- MS Word and Excel, Trackwise 8 (nice to have)
- Medical Industry Experience
This position became available because of a back-fill. The individual hired as a contractor accepted a full-time role. The role is for someone with Class II and Class III medical devices experience and work with the RandD counterpart with the design and deliverable within the product development team. They are a cross-functional environment. Will work with RandD manufacturing colleagues, meet the requirements to move through the stages from product development and launch them on time. They are looking for individuals, preferably mechanical or bio-medical, with hands-on experience in product development. Medical Device Experience in Class II and III is required. Please see the details below regarding the differences in Medical Devices Classes:
Class I devices are low-risk devices. Examples include bandages, handheld surgical instruments, and non-electric wheelchairs.
Class II devices are intermediate-risk devices. Examples include computed tomography (CT) scanners or infusion pumps for intravenous medications.
Class III devices are high-risk devices that are very important to health or sustaining life. Examples include pacemakers and deep-brain stimulators. Top Elements from resumes that Hiring Managers would see (selected for interviewing):
- Hands-on experience with new product development in the medical devices industry
- Design control (DHF Remediation)
- Risk Management activities
- Quality and Compliance Team Dynamics: The individual will work with a team in St. Paul (MN) that's making a new product along with another 3rd party. Good and positive attitude, communication skills, ability to work in a high-paced environment, be open to work in a cross-functional setup are essential. Final Interview Process: 1 round of interview via WebEx/Zoom Hours of Operation: Normal Travel Involved? No Possibility of Extension? Through June 2022 with a possibility to extend beyond
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.