We are an industry leader with an immediate need for a Senior ERP Project Manager to join our Enterprise PMO group. This is a direct hire, permanent job. If candidates are within 50 miles of our office in the Cleveland suburbs, they will be based on-site. Otherwise, this position will be telecommute/work-from-home.
In tis role, you will manage large ERP implementation projects in a global, enterprise environment. This role will have high visibility and the ability to make an impact on the organization.
- Plan, manage and launch projects according to PMBOK and company best practices. Develop and manage project plans and budgets.
- Work and partner with resource managers to staff projects and define functional and technical project roles.
- Manage project scope and requirements and insure that all deliverables are met.
- Manage project training, adoption and change management, as well as vendor management for all outside participants and third-party suppliers.
- Manage project risk through risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation planning.