* Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
* Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, proposals, and presentations.
* Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
* User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in mind, developing technology that helps change patients' lives.
As a Principal Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for the definition, design, and documentation of all user-experience related aspects of the product user interface. The Senior Interaction Designer's principal role is that of an advocate for the end-user of our products. Working closely with the industrial design, engineering, marketing, and clinical teams you will generate creative solutions that enhance the user experience of our products.
* Defining interaction design requirements based on high-level product requirements
* Developing user interface design, including screen layout and navigation, user interface functionality, user notifications and alerts, keypad layouts and symbols, etc.
* Participating in user research and contextual interviews
* Competitive analysis of other devices
* Conducting user research and interviews, creating user interface simulations
* Designing the appearance of screens, printer formats, buttons, and other aspects of visual design
* Specifying sounds, tones and voice prompts that meet product and regulatory requirements
* Documenting the user interface
* Working with hardware and software engineering teams to implement and test the design
* Directing and coordinating work of outside consultants for assigned projects
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.