* 7+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in front-end and back-end development.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
* Experience with Java/J2EE, Scala or Python, and PL/SQL.
* Experience in UI web technologies, including XML, HTML/HTML5, XHTML, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, ReactJS, node.js, AJAX, JSON, and Flex UI.
* Experience with Web/App Servers, including IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat (preferred).
* Experience with the following Frameworks: Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF.
* Understanding of Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
* Understanding of Unix Scripting.
* Understanding of Oracle, PostgreSQL, Mongo, SQL Server, and DB2.
* Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
* Proficiency using versioning and debugging tools.
* Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language, including Java/J2EE.
* Experience mentoring and leading other development staff.