SkillStorm is seeking a Principle Java Developer for one of our clients in Jacksonville, FL.
Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable client's Customer Experience applications. Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- 'Scope' time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.