Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Under minimal supervision, the Principal Solutions Architect assists in Analyzing, Solutioning and Implementing salesforce requirements, procedures and problems to automate new or enhance existing salesforce applications/systems and related applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand software needs and define requirements; translate requirements into technical solutions; provide recommendations and contingency plans.
- Document business requirements and capabilities into Business and Technical Design Documents, use cases and stories.
- Lead planning workshops/ design sessions to envision and assess business needs, features and desired capabilities.
- Capture, document and design business, application and data workflows.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA), developers/ engineers and architects to align solutions, identify dependencies, and ensure functional results.
- Conduct feasibility and impact analysis; identify cross-project, application or business unit dependencies; provide solutions to mitigate risk; develop contingency plans for potential impacts.
- Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to IT processes, procedures and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires 10+ years of experience in CRM with at least 5 years' experience in Service domain (including Field Service Lightening and Workforce Management) and needs to have at least one salesforce certification.
- This position needs an advanced understanding of the software development life cycle, requirement modeling and process mapping techniques, understanding of databases (DB2, SQL Server), non-relational file structures, system design, analysis, and development methodologies, and quality assurance testing methodologies.
- Mulesoft functional experience highly desirable
- As a Solution architect this position will play the role of a functional analyst and an architect. You need to have at least 5 years of hands-on 'Salesforce service' experience with FSL, Work Order management, Workforce Management and Middleware (Mulesoft) knowledge.
- You will work with CoE leads to build roadmaps for business using tools like Lucid charts/Visio.
- Needs to be able to lead/work with offshore team(s) on solutions and coordinate with respective Business Analysts (BAs) to understand the business pain points, present options and help drive solutions.
- Experience preparing and/or executing business and technical requirements, specifications, user manuals, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- This position requires excellent communication, organizational skills, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- The ability to adjust to changing requirements, learn, and quickly grasp new technologies is essential.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.