Location Marlborough MA 01752
Duration 12 Months
- Systems Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) Center is seeking a talented Systems Security Engineer (SSE) to join the Secure Systems Department.
- This position is in a technical growth area and we need individuals who can apply their technical knowledge and experience to system security engineering and program protection concerns within the key areas of cybersecurity, anti-tamper, software assurance, supply chain exploitation, and threat and design vulnerability analysis.
- The SSE will participate in the development of embedded and networked security solutions, and will be responsible for leading and executing the cybersecurity efforts for secure system products.
- Activities will consist of security subsystem specifications, security subsystem architecture, interface descriptions, RMF assessment and authorization, and vulnerability assessments.
- The SSE must be able to work independently and as a member of a team in coordination with engineers in development, integration, test and modeling.
- The SSE will exhibit a high degree of creativity and ingenuity, and will be responsible for developing advanced systems /security integrity and information assurance leveraging RMF guidelines and concepts.
- The SSE must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, and will be required to brief senior and customer leadership teams