Major purpose:Integrated Vision Solutions., a leading manufacturer of Night Vision and Electro Optical Devices is seeking a senior level Printed Wiring Board Manufacturing Engineer to pursue a career in a fast paced company where designs become production reality. As a member of our engineering staff you will interact with our engineering team and be the point of contact for all aspects of PWB/PWA fabrication, manufacture and assembly for a wide variety of circuit cards used in a broad range of defense products.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:The successful candidates skill set should include:
- ASEE or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years development experience in a high volume Printed Wiring Board manufacturing environment.
- Experience in all aspects of printed wiring board fabrication, and contract manufacturing with a proven track record of experience with a PWB manufacturer or high volume PWA production facility.
- Broad knowledge of PWB/PWA materials, fabrication and assembly, tooling and fixturing, and processes and standards including IPC, RoHS, and MIL-STDs. Experience with Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex, and RFR designs is vital.
- Experience with DTUPC and methods for insuring lower cost and improved quality.
- Skilled in NPI, PWB/PWA quotations, BOM structure, and defining assembly processes.
- Familiarity with process documentation such as procedures, work instructions and associated forms relative to product assembly and machine operation.
- Ability to create Process Control Plans and FMEA documentation to identify risk and minimize quality issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication, leadership, team building and problem solving abilities.
- Skill at facilitating cross-functional corrective action and quality improvement plans.