Process Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Process Analyst for an opportunity in Minneapolis, MN. The Process Analyst will serve as a Business Process Consultant for a small team dedicated to solving/improving high-risk and confidential business functions within the Wealth Management space. He or she should have the ability to decompose and capture current state processes. Some responsibilities will include auditing of previously established/re-engineering processes to ensure adherence, and document variances in said processes while observing end-users.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Ability to decompose and capture current state processes for complex business processes in the Wealth Management space
- Experience doing process modeling and analysis for existing groups
- Industry background very helpful - Securities, Mutual Funds, Asset Management, etc.
- Familiar with interviewing SME's and gathering information necessary to put together a process flow
- Must be able to challenge SME's on existing processes, be able to ask the right questions and get the right answers
- Prior experience with a variety of process flow tools for process mapping
- Six Sigma/Lean process type background would be a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.