Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Interacts with all levels of the organizations to ensure that all necessary procedures and processes are in place.
- Plans, organizes, and manages related projects and staff as appropriate.
- Functions as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of subject matter or functional area of assignments.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Independently performs assignments, receiving instruction only regarding general expected results.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of experience