The primary purpose of this job is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice, but may include a variety of complex features. Ensures Integer's internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded. Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions. Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes. Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance's identified during prototype builds.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Prepares all necessary paperwork and documentation for all projects undertaken.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Intermediate word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Excellent problem solving skills