The primary purpose of this job is to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Ensures Integer internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded. Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions. Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes. Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance's identified during prototype builds.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Interacts with all levels of the organizations to ensure that all necessary procedures and processes are in place.
- Plans, organizes, and manages related projects and staff as appropriate.
- Functions as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of subject matter or functional area of assignments.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Independently performs assignments, receiving instruction only regarding general expected results.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to lead team activities and act as a coach.
- Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Excellent problem solving skills.