The primary purpose of this position is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice. Ensures Integer's internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance's identified during prototype builds.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
- Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelors degree -Industrial Engineering preferred