Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions. Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes. Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance's identified during prototype builds.
The primary purpose of this position is to define and develop manufacturing processes, for various Neuromodulation and Cardiac Rhythm Management leads devices.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
* Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to define and develop processes
* Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, technology, and equipment.
* Reviews data and recognizes trends/discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes to resolve issues.
* Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
* Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Minimum Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
* Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
* Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.