The primary purpose of this job is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice, but may include a variety of complex features. Ensures Integer's internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
At Integer, we create the critical components powering many of today's medical devices that change the lives of patients each and every day. One of the ways in which we ensure that the products we make are of the highest quality at the best cost is utilization of Lean Manufacturing processes and a Continuous Improvement mindset instilled in all of our associates. We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team that embodies our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Communication and Innovation
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance's identified during prototype builds.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Prepares all necessary paperwork and documentation for all projects undertaken.
- Performs other duties as required.