My name is Bhawna and I'm a Technical Recruiter with ACS Group, a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company.
We currently have an opportunity for a 'Process Analytics Engineer' with one of our clients in the Devens MA' area.
Job Title: Process Analytics Engineer
Job Location: Devens MA
Duration: 6+ Months W2 Contracts
- Develop models for real-time multivariate process monitoring
- Maintain the existing modeling platforms
- Develop advanced data analytics methods to transform manufacturing/lab data into actionable proactive insights
- Do data engineering, data analysis, data visualization, modeling and prediction
- Bachelor with 5+ years of direct work experience, or Master with 3+ years of direct work experience, or PhD, in engineering or science (preferably in process engineering or chemical engineering)
- Background in Biologics, Chemical Engineering is required
- Knowledge of Data Science and Statistics, specifically Multivariate Analysis techniques is required
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Understanding of Process Flow Diagram (PFD) or Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
- Experience with modeling tools such as SIMCA or Matlab is required
- Experience with Python (specifically Pandas library) is required
- Experience with statistical analysis using Excel or JMP
- Strong communication skills: Oral/Written
Preferred Skillsets and Experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following advanced data analytics skills: Chemometrics, Process Analytics Technology (PAT), Clustering, Classification, Regression, Principle Component Analysis (PCA), Partial Least Squares (PLS), Machine Learning, Neural Network, etc.
- Experience with manufacturing process time series data, images, and spectra data.
- Technical knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations such as cell culture, recovery, and purification
- Experience with OSI PI (PI Historian, PI Process Book)
- Experience with Discoverant
- Experience with time series analysis tools such as Seeq process operations.