ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Process Equipment and Facilities Engineer' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 6 - month contract opportunity and is located in New Brunswick, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Operations Infrastructure
- Kilo-Lab Operations
As part of the Operations Infrastructure and Technology Support group, the incumbent will be responsible for the operational readiness of NBR drug substance kilo-lab equipment, utilities and systems. Further responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting related to the function and design of chemical process equipment, utilities, and systems.
- Adhering to established equipment maintenance programs to maintain GMP compliance and operational and audit readiness.
- Driving the design, specification, purchase, installation, commissioning, qualification and start-up of process equipment and utilities in support of NBR kilo-lab operations.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance, calibrations and spare parts are properly created and managed within the Maximo CMMS per manufacturer's recommendations, Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice (RAGAGEP) and Reliability Excellence best practices.
- Understanding and knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance principles and best practices.
- Leading pre-start-up safety reviews for new and modified equipment and systems.
- Understanding and adherence to the National Electric Code and NFPA hazardous locations and electrical area classifications requirements.
- Providing chemical process and equipment expertise for CPD Facility and Equipment Capital projects led by Site Engineering functions.
- Managing planned maintenance, project work, and shutdown activities in the NBR kilo-labs to minimize downtime and to maintain GMP compliance and audit readiness.
- Assisting in the completion of process set-ups for campaign execution.
- Interfacing with Automation Hardware and Software engineers in the execution of the above tasks.
The Operations Infrastructure and Technology Support group interfaces with Kilo-Lab Operations, NBR Manufacturing Maintenance, Integrated Facilities Management (IFM), Site Engineering, Global Engineering, EHS, Fixed Assets, Validation, Quality, Process Safety and outside mechanical, electrical & engineering contractors. The Operations Infrastructure and Technology Support group partners with Site Engineering in the execution of CPD Facility Capital projects acting as a subject matter experts. The incumbent is responsible for handling all activities with strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices and process safety programs.
A minimum of 5 years of experience and a BS degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines are required. AutoCAD experience is also desirable. Level is commensurate with experience. Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)