To perform setup, process control, and trouble shooting. Crane operation is required and some tool and die understanding is necessary. Process Technician will be responsible for ensuring quality parts through weighing and visual inspection.
- Work with supervisors and leads on job assignments.
- Check press and mold conditions.
- Setup and run process according to ETS.
- Circulate, check and correct for quality parts.
- Make sure mold PM is met.
- Adhere to all shutdown and startup procedures.
- Respond to additional work assignments when requested, and perform all essential functions in a timely manner under typical production schedules.
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and demonstrate a level of difficulty and are not intended to list or limit the duties that may be required or assigned to an employee in this classification.
This work is performed in a general manufacturing environment. Work requires extended periods of standing and walking.
- Have experience working in general production/warehouse environment.
- Basic grammar and math skills.
- Be willing to submit to all background checks, pre-employment assessments, and drug test.
- Be able to communicate and comprehend work instructions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED preferred