- Temporary Services Contract
Handle work assignments by priority classifications established by others but responsible for the priority of effort within classification, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare bid invitations, utilizing established format and recommends alternatives as specialized knowledge and exposure dictation.
- Coordinates the preparation of the total bid package; establishes the bid due date; and prepares all internal communications as may be required.
- Evaluate the bid proposals to ensure their compliance with the intent of the solicitation and the acceptance or rejection of any alternates.
- Perform and documents commercial bid evaluation, incorporating the technical evaluation (applicable) includes pursuing the latter as required to support site requirements.
- Review and analyze all procurement documents to insure that the request is consistent with purchasing procedures and review procedures.
- Investigate the potential of new items, new sources and substitutes for currently approved items.
- Resolve user-supplier problems by expediting scheduling and directing joint reviews and discussions.
- Perform similar or less skilled work