We have an immediate requirement for a Product Designer Senior with our client in Allen Park, MI.
- Client's Cloud Platform Services team is transforming and innovating how we deliver infrastructure to meet Client's rapidly increasing application demand for compute, network, and storage.
- The successful candidate will lead the design, integration and maintenance of the technical infrastructure and services to establish cloud platforms, and work closely with software developers to enable application automation and deployment.
- Responsibilities: . Represent the user's perspective throughout the product lifecycle - from problem discovery, solution ideation and validation through iterative development and delivery.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
- Guide product decisions through user research and iterative feedback loops .
- Work as a collaborative team member with business partners, product managers, developers and fellow designers.
- Facilitate and lead design thinking sessions with various technical and non-technical stakeholders . Help product managers assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints.
- Rapidly iterate design prototypes and working applications.
- Conduct user testing, interviews, and analysis.
- Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc. .
- Produce materials for business partners and developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides, and assets.
- 2+ years of experience in Prototyping
- 2+ years of experience in User Testing.
- 2+ years of experience in a UI/UX/ID position
- Preferred Requirements: . Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Design, Computer Science or equivalent . Experience coaching and guiding others in UX and design.
- Experience with conducting discovery and user validation interviews .
- Experience working independently with clients.
- Experience designing full-service consumer and business applications.
- Experience in paired programming and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Command of modern front-end technologies and frameworks (grid systems, responsive design).
- Experience with Web and Mobile Accessibility.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems; be committed to lifelong design learning.
- Desire to be part of a paired programming environment.
- Technical and problem solving mindset.
- Bachelor's Degree
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.