We have an immediate requirement for a Product Engineer Calibration with our client in Livonia, MI.
- Maintain/monitor fleet of FMC vehicle data recorders for prove out driveline function
- Monitor VDR notifications daily from entire fleet for new driveline functional or diagnostic issues -Keep VDRs up-to-date with latest signal list/software/event detection
- Work to maximize VDR utilization within driveline vehicle test fleet
- Inform the responsible engineer of issues detected by VDRs
- Regularly pull and evaluate early alert monitor data for detecting emerging issues
- Create support requests for updating VDRs across the fleet
- Update driveline module software where necessary
- Work with data recorder supplier to maintain proper function of VDRs Update driveline module software when necessary Inform the responsible engineer of issues detected by VDRs (manage issue resolution?) Develop new VDR event notifications for detecting functional issues Provide VDR data reports to teams investigating functional issues Monitor durability data recorders for correct data recording and driveline function Program management
- Track and verify allocation of resources (headcount and vehicle count) for diverse driveline portfolio across all vehicle lines
- Experience with automotive OBDII functions and tools -Knowledge of Powertrain systems, AWD systems knowledge a plus
- Experience with Automotive CAN communication networks
- Ability to efficiently analyze large quantities of data
- Powertrain Calibration Experience a plus
- Experience using/interpreting C based software
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
- Functional Safety (ISO26262) analysis and verification skills
- 2+ years of experience in Driveline, Transmission, or Engine Calibration
- Engine/Transmission/Driveline Calibration of base function and OBDII. Functional Safety Analysis and Verification.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Systems Engineering
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.