- Develop and deliver enablers for Location and Time in conjunction with cloud and vehicle applications that can leverage these services to provide for industry leading customer experiences, generating value for both the enterprise and monetization opportunities.
- Lead technical system design to drive robust architectural solution(s) for providing vehicle location, and time related services in all regions of the world (across the vehicle life cycle).
- Collaborate with product owners that provide for and deliver location and time related data for retail, enterprise, commercial, and 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with a variety of product teams to provide prioritization of deliverables in support of technical design.
- Collaborate with verification and quality related activities in support of Location and Time enablers.
- Collaborate with architects on data models, data flows, and various data ownership role definition.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive timelines.
- Innovative and able to find win-win solutions in the face of conflicting needs.
- Data driven, but also needs the ability to drive to conclusions with imperfect/incomplete data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptive to evolving business changes in a rapid pace environment.
- Experience in developing vehicle data strategies to support data consumers.
- Experience analyzing system failure points, evaluating pros and cons of solution proposals including conducting FMEAs
- Experience with vehicle to cloud connectivity or knowledge of Internet of Things.
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending (available)
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance (available)
- Life and AD&D insurance (available)