We have an immediate requirement for a Product Engineer General with our client in Dearborn, MI.
- As the Voice of the Customer you will drive innovation into future clients products by influencing every aspect of the design.
- While representing all vehicle attributes you will touch, influence & optimize every aspect of the vehicle design for our future Lincoln customers. Come be a part of the clients VI team and establish the next generation of clients products
- Primary responsibilities: Be the voice of the customer for a large scale, global product
- Represent all vehicle attributes to the program team
- Champion VE completion of all milestones and gateways including senior management drives and reviews
- Represent VE during prototype and pre-production builds
- Service as trailer tow and off road attribute leader; conduct trailer towing and Off Road tests.
- Additional responsibilities: Drive implementation of content required to achieve Consumer Reports and JD Power APEAL targets
- Drive implementation of content required to achieve DNA compliance
- Lead R202 and Customer Acceptance Team evaluations.
- Champion issue resolution
- Support Vehicle Engineering Manager as CTO. Lead cross-attribute and cross-functional engineering issue resolution
- Analytical skills to identify, diagnose and resolve issues Highly motivated individual with a drive for results, leadership mentality and a self-starter attitude Able to handle multiple tasks and understand priority Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills and able to put presentation quickly to demonstrate main points
- Have passion for cars and/or trucks; understand how car and truck systems work or automotive experience
- Experience for cross-functional Leadership, Project management and Systems Engineering are highly desired
- 2-5 years of automotive experience Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Possession of Valid Current US Driver's License
- BS Mechanical Engineering Degree with 3.0 above GPA
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.