Altair ProductDesign is a global, multi-disciplinary product development consultancy of more than 700 designers, engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. (www.altair.com), this cross-functional organization is best known for its leadership in combining human and machine creativity to fuel innovation, automate processes, and develop new methods. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
- Develop serial communication test automation for vehicle network protocol testing using Vector CAPL
- Experience with serial communication and diagnostics validation
- Experience with CAPL and C++ programing
- Experience with serial communication and diagnostics protocols and testing methods (GMLAN/CAN, GMW3110, MOST, UDS diagnostics, Ethernet, FlexRay)
- Revise and enhance the test automation scripts for component and system level serial communication testing based on technical requirements and specifications for GMLAN/CAN and MOST based controllers.
- Create new test automation scripts for Ethernet AVB in support of ECU and system level testing
- Ability to understand technical specifications and relate them to testing conditions at the bench and vehicle level
- Support suppliers and client validation engineers in use of test automation suite (conduct training, user groups,..) and bench testing (manual and/or automated)
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent• 4-5 years of experience with serial communication protocols (i.e GMLAN/CAN, MOST, FlexRay, Ethernet) and test methods
- 3 years of experience with diagnostics communication and validation methods (i.e. GMW3110, UDS, ISO14229)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in use of serial communication and diagnostics test tools (i.e. Vector CANoe/CANalyzer, NeoVi/VSPY, Optolyzer/MOCCA)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing test scripts using Python, CAPL, VBA
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in automation development using C++/C# .NET and using advanced features and Code Optimization techniques