AIC Talent Services is seeking a strong candidate for a Product Manager role with our direct client in Redwood City, CA. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to go direct or be extended. W2 only - must be GC/USC to be considered.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering across multiple organizations to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
Product Manager is expected to:
- Assist in defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be a voice with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader to engage teams and stakeholders
Product Manager - Requirements:
- Help define exceptional experiences for our payments solution provider clients and guide the product requirements and development priorities to deliver on our vision.
- Set product KPIs and ensure we are leveraging the right metrics to track our progress.
- Think beyond the APIs and user experiences to holistically understand and optimize how our clients implement and maintain their payment platform in a scalable and intuitive way.
- Effectively collaborate across cross-functional teams to deliver E2E for our clients, sales & implementation team, and internal oversight partners.
- Work closely with your engineering partners in an Agile scrum environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience with Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate requirements into user stories
- Fluent in product workflow
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to provide examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer