Join one of the world's largest financial Enterprise's Bay Area Digital Innovation Team. This company is looking for talented Product Managers/Owners who have direct B2C Product experience, and who have worked in enterprise Banking Environments required. There are 2 openings:
Scope: Product Owner opening in Online Banking space. Owns everything in Online Banking once you log into company's website, not including payments. In charge of onboarding into Online Banking, Managing profiles and accounts in Online Banking, Financial health tools, rewards, and mobile. This role will be sitting in a scrum, writing user stories, and executing. Scrum teams consist of a (Product Owner, Scrum Master, BA, UX Design Lead, Development Lead, Test Lead)
Project- NATIVE MOBILE SCRUM TEAM-
- Will be writing user stories for ADA Accessibility for the IOS and Android 11 mobile experience.
- This team needs to do accessibility testing for Native Mobile. They send out much of their testing work to a vendor, Level Access, that does accessibility testing.
- Will be leading the scrum teams and writing user stories
- Product Owner Experience
- Good experience leading a scrum team
- Ideally both strategy and execution experience, but work will be mainly on execution side
- Agile experience
- 2 years writing user stories
- Mobile savvy
Nice to have:
- Banking nice or at least enterprise experience
* Lead Digital project teams in the execution of business projects, which support the Consumer & Small Business Digital Sales strategy.
* Work closely with project teams to proactively identify innovative options and solutions to the business and customer needs/problems.
* Partners on developing scope and requirements and ensuring solutions are compliant with regulatory and Wells Fargo standards.
* Contribute to project implementation plans and status reports, assist with development of test planning and lead User Acceptance Testing.
* Develop appropriate strategies to assure that product group initiated projects are implemented optimally and with the greatest sales impact.
* Help lead the 'Sales Funnel Effectiveness' programs. You will focus on optimizing the current research and application processes to increase sales and leads across the Non-Secured Lending products (e.g., Credit Card, Student Loans, Personal Lines & Loans, Direct Auto, and Business Direct,).
* Primarily have them support the Credit Card servicing space, but there's definitely the potential of rewards and/or sales work.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Participate in the development of ideas for enhancing existing functionality or identifying new functionality based on audience analysis, competitive benchmarking and product group partner needs. Recommend creative solutions to implement new features and improve usage of existing functionality.
* Conduct strategic business and customer analysis to identify inefficiencies in the site and use the results to resolve problems and improve efficiency of the customer experience.
* Analyze platform reporting data and develop ideas for new projects or enhancements.
* Conduct competitive analysis, prioritize and identify initiatives to execute that will elevate the sales throughput of the platform.
* Synthesize 3rd party research from Forrester, Bank Monitor and others into actionable recommendations for projects initiated by the DSS team or product group partners. Metrics Analysis
* Continually mine internal customer path data to uncover findings and develop customer intelligence. In order to be successful, you will need experience managing products and projects, ranging from concepts in ideation to platform features already in production. You will also need a highly-developed capacity to work with and influence diverse functional areas, both within the Digital Channel Group and within other lines of business, Risk/Compliance, and technology groups.
Both roles are planned to extend to 2 years in length.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.