Contract to Hire
Looking for a Technical Product Owner to join one of our Healthcare clients here in the Twin Cities! Core responsibilities of this role will be managing product features and the backlog, prioritizing requirements and ensuring executive strategy is being met. Communication will be key! You will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage the feature development and defect backlog
- Ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction and ensure the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature
- Work collaboratively with the solution analyst, business and delivery teams to define and roll out platform technology strategy
- Communicating changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams, and to their manager on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of technical product or business analysis
- Demonstrated experience in working with agile development team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and quality are synonymous
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes ability to use tools such as Excel and Access); ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiatives
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience working in or around clinical/Utilization Management /Care Management environments or technology
- A candidate with any healthcare background is preferred
- Ability to manage partner (internal and external) expectations and scope expectations through significant collaboration and partnership
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.