SNI Technology is working with a client in Jacksonville, FL to fill a Product/Project Manager.
- Ideate client solutions that fulfill the vision and/or needs as defined.
- Translate product vision and/or needs into detailed product requirements for new product development and negotiate feature content
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary matrixed project team using the agile/scrum methodology.
- Fulfill the product owner role within the scrum team, being responsible for the product backlog, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, with autonomy to prioritize issues based on perceived user value, metrics and release planning.
- Leads backlog grooming, sprint planning and product demo sessions, inviting appropriate partners as needed. Sets, communicates and keeps team focused on sprint goals.
- Develop detailed product roadmap and release plans, with support and collaboration of partners.
-Understand and be able to work with: S3, RDS, EC2, CloudFront, Lambda, API Gateways