- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Drill, tap, solder, countersink, and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills.
- File, lap, and buff parts to fit, using hand and power tools.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of mechanical units.
- Attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
- Clean and lubricate parts and subassemblies, using grease paddles or oilcans.
- Disassemble units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- 1. Minimum 0-1 year experience in electronics assembly environment.
- Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from instructions
Job Types: Contract To Hire
- related: 1 year (Required)
- US Citizen (Required)