PLEASE NOTE: This position is located at our Princeton Indiana Plant.
The Production Engineering Specialist - Assembly candidate will utilize engineering skills to perform Production Engineering functions to establish and setup for set assembly processes within Tier 1 automotive manufacturing plants. PE Specialist Will plan, source, manage, and install new in-house seat assembly projects on time and on budget. PE Specialist will:
- Develop and implement process and production preparation plans for new seat assembly automotive tools, equipment and products.
- Manage tool and equipment sourcing
- Improve existing or develop new equipment and tooling including managing Engineering Change Instructions (ECI)
- Prepare technical reports as a result of research, development, and preventative maintenance investigations
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence/re-occurrence of any nonconformity's relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Create and manage project budgets and associated paperwork and record-keeping related to projects, schedule, Ringi Documents, ECIs, drawing, data, etc