Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Duration: 7 months with possible extension
Work schedule will consist of 4, 10-hour workdays
Seeking a 3-5-year Production Service Analyst, with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and Linux background.
Nice to have skills
- ServiceNow (AskNow) experience would be ideal. ITIL Certification, Certified Systems Administrator. Java programming experience (will be looking at Java Exception code). Flexible to schedule.
- Ability to adapt to shift work (off hours/weekend work) - this position requires 6PM - 6 AM availability (Graveyard shift)
- Experience remotely managing Linux computer systems.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Netcool or other industry standard monitoring and ticketing tools.
- Experience with troubleshooting with Perfmon, Riverbed, or other performance monitoring tools.
- Work in the Command Center monitoring real time production services.
- Provide a solid understanding of the role a payment solution provider holds in the online payment industry and leverage this knowledge to troubleshoot internal and external incidents.
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and management during the incident and change management process.
- Provide support for mission critical applications and execute BAU procedures to resolve incidents. Ensure the incident management process is followed and all communication requirements are met.
- Support applications in a Windows and Linux environment and troubleshoot network, database and system issues that are often not well documented.
- Investigate incidents and provide root because analysis based on application behavior and log data.
- Gauge the scope and criticality of impact and take the appropriate actions to handle the situation.
- Interact with second level teams and Customer Support to ensure incidents are closed out and impact is clearly communicated per the process in place.
- Monitor both systems and network performance through various industry standard and custom tools.
- Open and update trouble tickets and answer internal and external phone calls. Interact with 3rd party service providers to resolve incidents and provide root cause analysis.
- Review change activates and upcoming maintenances and coordinate with staff to cover the activities. Identify and raise concerns with upcoming changes to management.
- Recycle and validate Linux services and daemons as needed.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.