AIC Talent Solutions is seeking a Production Support Analyst for a contract-to-hire role with our DIRECT client in Plano, TX. At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity. Only US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
- As a Production Support Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the Incident and Problem resolution for aligned LOBs, providing end-to-end resolution to ensure completion of all jobs within defined objectives.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with other teams to remediate and implement to production in order to minimize impact to customers and/or downstream.
- The role also involves engaging and partnering with AD teams, and various platform owners like TD, ETL, BI, etc. and also interfacing with executive and senior management with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and remediation actions.
The responsibility will included but limited to following functions
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs.
- Responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels
- Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for betterment
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
- SQL, UNIX, Ab Initio, Informatica, Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Java
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- 4+ years of experience in Data Management/ data warehouse
- 4+ years of Experience in developing and designing of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations using Ab Initio and/or Informatica
- Experience in working in Teradata environment, using Teradata utilities (TPT, FastLoad, MultiLoad, TPump, FastExport)
- Experience with Batch Scheduling tools such as Contol-M
- Experience with Linux platforms, Unix Scripting
- Experience in SQL debugging skills
- Experience in using BI tools such as Business Objects and/or Tableau
- Ability to multi-task /change focus quickly
- Must be a team player.
- S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.