Program Coordinator - Contingent Workforce Program
- Support colleagues with navigating all contingent worker processes with focus on managing the fulfillment of Contingent Worker reqs in all locations outside of the US/UK/Canada and Ireland.
- Additional program support to manage the end to end process for contingent worker reqs in all countries outside of the US/UK/Canada and Ireland and support other operational and administrative tasks as outlined in the job description below.
Manage all international temp staffing (contingent worker) reqs end to end.
Which include the following:
(a) approving req in Workday
(b) liaising with the local partner and manager on fulfillment of req
(c) Coordinating interviews with agency for manager and candidate,
(d) entering candidate into workday once selected
(e) working with manager and supplier to get on-boarding request submitted.
(approximately 5-10 reqs at one time at most, currently 5 are open that I am aware of)
- Walk managers through processes such as job req creation and PO creation Support managers with temps outside US/Canada/UK/IRE with extending workers
- Liaising with procurement concierge desk (scout) to initiate extension requests
- Support the facilitation of CW worker orientation in Pleasanton every Monday (Tuesdays for holiday weeks) from 9-1130am. This could include greeting workers, taking role, introducing badging contact, showing several videos, introducing safety and security contact who comes in person and introducing IT person who will come with computers. Wait with workers until managers show up at the end of orientation.
- Help develop support education documents for managers such as process flows, education articles, updates to Worksites pages etc. as needed
- Develop and manage process for monitoring and following up on worker end dates for all vendor workers to ensure workers are being exited or extend in a timely manner
- CCWP certification would be a huge plus.