ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Program Manager' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 6-month contract opportunity and is located in Princeton, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
Hiring manager Comments:
Upgrade Maximo to current version, implement Maximo Anywhere, and replace BRIE and CAT to meet defined business requirements and eliminate compliance gap workarounds.
Enterprise Asset Management business processes including calibration, mobile work execution, asset management, work management, contract management (for price agreements), inventory management, procurement management, and schedule management.
1. Managing multiple vendors providing services to the program of a validated solution ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
2. Preparing project and program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
3. Proactively removing obstacles to drive assigned program's and their associated child project's momentum and progress. Engaging and energizing the program/project teams.
4. Collaborating with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
5. Identifying dependencies, evaluating risks and communicating status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders.
- Lead a group of project managers to execute on their assigned program and associated child projects supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of a large, complex program and associated child projects in their Business Unit's DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
o Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program and associated child projects.
o Ensure program and project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned program and associated child projects.
o Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
o Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned program and associated child projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
o Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned program's and their associated child project's momentum and progress. Engage and energize the program/project teams.
o Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned program and their associated child projects.
o Manage five or more vendors providing services to the program ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
o Prepares all program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
o Actively engage stakeholders and project managers of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of program management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partners (IT BPs) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of program/project financials, vendor management and procurement.
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)