PROGRAM MANAGER, ENGINEERING
The primary purpose of this job is to manage complex projects that are related to strategic initiatives. Works with internal and external customers and technical resources to ensure the effective engineering execution on the program.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Values and all safety and quality requirements. Maintains the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Manages associates and resources synonymous with Integer and customer expectations and goals.
- Manages the engineering activities on the assigned program(s) to comply with cost, schedule and technical requirements and established engineering practices in order to meet program commitments.
- Develops business strategies, financial analysis and prepares leadership to ensure programs achieve objectives.
- Develops program budgets, schedules, and prepares appropriate CAR documentation. Implements and executes program per approved budget and schedules.
- Evaluates new product design, development, and release processes and suggest improvements to reduce product cycle times.
- Reviews all technical changes to requirements. Coordinates the analysis of the impact of technical changes to schedule/budget and ensures implementation and consistent design integrity.
- Manages an effective engineering team to support a large program to meet established cost, schedule, and technical requirements as defined in the approved program plan.
- Directs specification control, design control and execution, prototype build, NPI and regulatory approvals.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Ensures that projects fulfill Integer Pre-Production Quality Assurance (PPQA) requirements.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field at a minimum.
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management preferred.
- 10+ years or Progressive Engineering and/or Leadership experience with 5 years of Program Management involvement of technical and professional associates.
- Demonstrated technical competence. Ability to develop and critique product specifications. Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team-based environment including project team members, consultants and contractors. Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) required.
Other: Must be willing to travel as needed.