LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Responsible for the effective planning and execution of P2P programs to support best-in-class HCP customer engagement. Contributes to performance excellence and continuous improvement for P2P marketing programs/tactics.
Channel Strategy and Management:
- Channel Strategy
- Maintains an understanding of promotional education trends and Client business priorities in order to identify opportunities to drive business impact.
- Conducts or coordinates appropriate analysis to support recommendations and to further enhance P2P knowledge, expertise.
- Budget management
- Collaborates with brand teams to plan and track Promotional Education Program operational budgets.
- Develops and manages speaker training budgets to include venue, travel, logistics, vendor fees and HCP honoraria.
Promotional Education Program Support
- Project initiation
- Supports PPM team in the development and management of speaker program documentation (series brief), including streamlining and maintenance.
- Manages process to effectively maintain project briefs/project brief tracking.
- Management of PPM SharePoint site to develop process for tracking reporting, templates, and project/activity updates.
- Content Creation
- Supports PPM team in the creation and management of speaker training content, pre/post-event communications, and other supporting P2P resources.
- Management of speaker program title update process, including communication to vendor partners, business partners and internal systems.
- Content Management.
- Management of promotional education content update vendor partner communications, including facilitation of new/replacement slide deck communication & reporting to training and logistics vendor.
- Facilitates slide deck file Q&A validation during new/replacement promotional education program content updates.
- Provide speaker training and operations support to PPM team including submission of approved speaker training project briefs into Veeva.
- Manage Veeva Speaker Training /Faculty Training Activity including Reporting of Speaker Training payments Training Activity Close Out.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task, as necessary, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, planning skills and communication skills.
- Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilizing project management and business expertise.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
- Strong Customer relationship management skills.
- Strong Critical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial organization, stakeholders and matrix teams a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01248
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE