• Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate both declarative and programmatic approach on Sales force platform.
• They should use their Sales force personal instance and create the sample process that will be asked by me.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate examples on the following – User profiles, Objects, Custom objects, records.
• Define standard objects and Custom objects, Sales force API’s, Metadata, Advanced Fields, Data Validation, and Page Layouts, Securing and Sharing Data, Custom Workflow and Approval Processes, Data with Reports and Dashboards, Lightning platform, Data centric apps, Collaborative apps, APIs, Apex.
• Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications, system design specifications, and acceptance criteria.
• Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Accurately translating business requirements into system functionality
• Managing project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and
requirements stage through build, test, and deployment and providing
insight with respect to Sales force Serving as a technical advisor for out of the
box Sales force features and functions.
• Supporting the implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user
adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration.
• Managing the relationship with key business stakeholders to help define and
meet business priorities.
• Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define
business processes while creating associated system requirements.
Interaction with Clients Key Business and Technical stakeholder for Solution
Designing and Architecture.
• Identify and implement right design pattern for the solution.
• Provide technical guidance to the development of Sales force Lightning
applications to support business and product strategies.
• Proficiency in Sales force development environment including sales Force
IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services Create BRDs Business
Requirement Documents and NFRs Non-Functional Requirements.
• Participant in testing to ensure requirements have been met, convert unit test
scripts into business UAT scripts