Position Title :: Program Manager
Duration :: 6 Months
Location :: Philadelphia PA
Overall management responsibility consistent with Company objectives for research, design, and development of new or modified products. Perform management oversight of major manufacturing contract or projects. Ensure technical, schedule, and cost performance objectives are met. Effectively direct - from concept through manufacturing, test and delivery - the design and development of new products. Effectively interact with the customer to ensure that a healthy relationship is maintained and to assure that no requirements, other than those included in the contract, are imposed on the programs. The Manager should be familiar with all aspects of program execution, including contractual, financial and technical matters to assure the company's success for the program.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, MBA preferred
- Must have five years' experience in organizing, leading, and managing an integrated project team of engineers, quality assurance professionals, suppliers, manufacturing associates and test engineers in the design, development and delivery of Aerospace and Defense equipment
- Must have five years' experience managing material and supplier budgets and schedules
- Must have Microsoft Project experience
- Ability to establish and maintain business and technical contacts outside of the Company.
- Five years' experience with the Government-contracting process.