Job Description | Program Manager
Strive Consulting offers the opportunity for top business and technology professionals to determine how and where they work by partnering with an award-winning consulting firm. Strive is a national business and technology consulting firm, that is consistently named one of the best places to work by Glassdoor and Best & Brightest.
As a Strive Affiliate, you will work on a contract-basis and will have access to fixed duration, project-based opportunities. You will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Strive’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
Responsible for managing highly complex or enterprise-wide IT Programs consisting of multiple projects. Develops program strategy, supporting business case and various company wide high-level project plans. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
• Manages multi-million dollar IT Programs that consist of multiple, high-profile and complex projects that span multiple fiscal years, several business units and transport significant enterprise-wide impact.
• Ensures integration of large/complex projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as necessary, based upon the needs of the business.
• Communicates with IT stakeholders and senior business stakeholders to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
• Partners with senior stakeholder of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the company.
• Maintains the efficiency of the project organization process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment. Identifies and mitigates potential risks.
• Manages teams of multiple project managers, project stakeholders and/or support staff as direct or dotted line reports. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT Project Management office.
• Creates a structure/environment in which team members can work together as an efficient team.
• Monitors, measures and reports on project status to IT stakeholder and senior business stakeholder.
• Accountable to Steering Committee and Operating Committee for enterprise/strategic goals, including but not limited to, efficiency and functionality of all IT Project completions, timeline adherence, budget and resource management.