Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Do you have the desire to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion-dollar organization? Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex business challenges? Do you enjoy building high-performance teams and investing in your teams personal and professional growth?
Reporting to the Director, the Program Manager (PM) is responsible for providing and ensuring that their team(s) provides the highest level of customer service and support to internal customers which include corporate and field office employees and external customers, in an effort to drive risk mitigation. The PM drives operational risk mitigation methodology for the organization without creating any negative impact to business operations and supporting continued growth. In addition, the PM is responsible for the day to day leadership and development of their Senior Managers of Operations Support (SR MOS's) and the teams that they support. The PM also acts as an escalation point for the SR MOS's, field offices and corporate partners.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the leadership and professional development of their SR MOS's and team members
- Proactively identify process gaps and needs, creates efficiencies, and drives change for effective and efficient risk mitigation
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and/or modify risk mitigation processes and controls
- Responsible for the development and implementation of audits, reporting, and analysis as necessary to evaluate and mitigate regulatory, contractual, and operational risks
- Interviewing and selection of candidates for Associate, MOS, and SR MOS positions
- Ensure and drive program education and training to internal employees
- Partner effectively with all department leadership to meet group and corporate objectives
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA / BS degree in Business Administration, Management or related field preferred
- 6+ years of business/management experience at TEKsystems or another company
- Proven management, leadership, communication, problem solving, conflict management, decision making skills
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
Ability to provide an inclusive and team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, and competitive
Ability to evaluate and develop efficient and effective operational policies
Ability to coach, train and develop SR MOS's and team members
Ability to assess SR MOS' and team member's performance and identify areas of improvement for the team
Ability to develop strong, effective partnerships
Strong business acumen and judgment
Strong critical thinking skills
Desire and ability to be an agent for change